Circle City Dental is actively responding to the spread of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We have implemented some changes that may affect some appointments and visits. Your everyday health should remain your top priority--it is for us. We are here to meet your oral healthcare needs, as always.
If you are experiencing fever and shortness of breath, seek immediate care at your nearest emergency department or call 911.
We are here to meet your oral healthcare needs, as always.
“We feel it is our duty to continue to provide necessary dental treatment to all of our patients, and especially to those who are experiencing dental pain.”
While many businesses have elected to reduce their hours, or even close their doors for the duration of the spread of the coronavirus, Circle City Dental will remain open during its normal business hours. We understand and respect the abundance of caution other local businesses have exhibited in closing their doors. However, as oral healthcare providers, we feel it is our duty to continue to provide necessary dental treatment to all of our patients, and especially to those who are experiencing dental pain or trauma.
We have taken precautions to protect your everyday health.
To ensure the health and safety of each of our patients, staff members, and their families, we have taken the following additional precautions with regard to the coronavirus disease:
- We have updated our visitor policy to reduce the potential for community spread in our reception area. We have also reformatted our reception area in keeping with social distancing precautions.
- Patients with scheduled appointments who have flu-like symptoms are urged to call our office. We ask that patients do not arrive at our office with these symptoms until they have spoken with the office and have been advised to come in.
- Patients will undergo a health screening upon being seated in a treatment room for symptoms of the coronavirus disease. Additionally, staff will complete a screening questionnaire with all patients during scheduling and arrival at the practice.
- Patients will be seated in single-patient rooms with the door kept closed to limit their contact with other patients and staff members.
- Clinical staff will continue to utilize personal protective equipment (PPE), as appropriate, including gloves, eyewear, surgical masks, gowns, and caps.
- Staff, patients, and visitors are encouraged to practice respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette, according to the guidelines from the CDC.
- Signage explaining the symptoms of COVID-19 has been installed in the patient waiting areas to promote awareness of the disease.
- We will follow routine cleaning and disinfection strategies used during flu season.
- Missed appointment fees will be waived through April 6, 2020, to encourage patients who have flu-like symptoms to stay home. This date is subject to change depending on the progression of the disease.
For additional information regarding the prevention and diagnosis of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
As always, Circle City Dental will continue to accept walk-ins and appointments during its normal business hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, and from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Walk in patients are encouraged to check-in online anytime. Patients wishing to make an appointment can call 317-672-7522 or request an appointment via our online tool.